- Review samples, drawings, and instructions to understand specifications of output
- Plan the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job
- Take measurements and mark material for cutting or shaping
- Select appropriate machines and position or load material for a job
- Check output to ensure consistency with specifications
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Perform routine machines maintenance and repair minor damages
- MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE of machinist.
- Experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated or automated tools and machines.
- Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers) to take accurate measurements. ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals.
- Good at math with analytical abilities.
CALL / WHATSAPP :
012-4305043 (Ck AISYAH)
012-22461041 (Pn IKA)
012-289/ 012-5181028 (Mr. LAW)
L & H Group
January 7, 2020